Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm here....

Well I'm here! So far I have had to hike up stairs, walk up and down hills to get my ID card and speak with an academic adviser all in FREAKISHLY hot weather!!! No, but in all seriousness within these few hours I've been here, I have already almost cried... I didn't think this was going to be easy but I didn't know I would feel like such.... an outsider. I feel alone, scared, nervous, anxious and still excited. Being here alone is what's really challenging for me. It wasn't until I talked my mom and Justin that I actually started feeling better. Even that almost wasn't possible, because I thought I lost my password to get Internet access here... but as you can see I didn't! Well I'm gonna try and upload some pics I took of the campus and ride here :)


4 comments:

  1. first day must have been sensory overload. you'll ease into it my dear. remember you are a badass! cant wait to hear more and see your photos. cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you Hope! Yea i think so.. It was hot i had all this stuff to do i just needed a moment to take it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. once you get settled you will be fine!

    thinking of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! I am going to assume momof3 is Nina :)

    ReplyDelete